The adventures of a delightfully inquisitive soul.
A Boy's World
Monday, June 9, 2008
Camping, Part II
Camping at Rockport Reservoir with family friends, Brogan enjoyed the private beach, juniper forest, the FOOD, everything actually.
Thanks for bringing me camping, Mom and Dad!
Brogan tackles Mommy with a bear hug!
While skipping rocks, launching driftwood boats, and generally having a marvellous time at the shore, we spied this tiny lizard (Brogan says 'wizard') and set him on a rock near our campsite. We tried to interest him in eating various plants and bugs but he was not interested.
we found one lizard and we found lots of ants and pieces of wood in the water. I had fun throwing rocks in the lake and watching them splash. My friends Kathrine and Sandra helped me pretend to paddle boats too.
Hi, Brogan! How is Wisonsin? I heard you are having lots of fun with all the animals. You are such a lucky boy. I can't wait to see you! I had fun voting for my favorite ice cream on your blog. Do I get a free sample? Love, Grandma D.
Hi, Brogan! How is Wisonsin? I heard you are having lots of fun with all the animals. You are such a lucky boy. I can't wait to see you! I had fun voting for my favorite ice cream on your blog. Do I get a free sample? Love, Grandma D.
6 comments:
Hi, Brogan!
You sure look like a happy camper!
How many lizards did you find?
Love,
Grandma D.
Hi Grandma!
we found one lizard and we found lots of ants and pieces of wood in the water. I had fun throwing rocks in the lake and watching them splash. My friends Kathrine and Sandra helped me pretend to paddle boats too.
Love,
Brogan G.
Yay! Mommy,Mommy guess what? There's comments on my blog again (That's great, little one). Can I write them back, please. (Yes, you may).
B
Hi, Brogan!
How is Wisonsin? I heard you are having lots of fun with all the animals. You are such a lucky boy. I can't wait to see you!
I had fun voting for my favorite ice cream on your blog. Do I get a free sample?
Love,
Grandma D.
Hi, Brogan!
How is Wisonsin? I heard you are having lots of fun with all the animals. You are such a lucky boy. I can't wait to see you!
I had fun voting for my favorite ice cream on your blog. Do I get a free sample?
Love,
Grandma D.
Sorry, last one posted twice! I'm just a novice here.....
Post a Comment